Welcome to Elgar House Surgery
Our aim is to assist our patients to achieve a state of well-being, using the best primary and secondary health care available to us.
Have Your Say
NHS Friends and Family
Patient and public personalised care survey
We would like to hear ‘what matters to you’ when it comes to your health and wellbeing. Please take a look at the below survey which incorporates:
- How involved you feel in decisions about your care and treatment within the service(s) that you access.
- How your individual preferences and priorities are acknowledged by the service(s) that you access.
- What makes you feel engaged in your health and care.
- How you manage your own health and wellbeing independently.
- The resources and information you need to live well
The survey can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/matterstoyou and will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. All responses will be anonymous unless you choose to give your details.
The feedback received will be used to inform our approach, and development of our strategy.
Please complete the survey by 5pm, 29 July 2021.
Patient Participation Group
Here at Elgar House Surgery, we hold a patient participation group for any patients. Should you wish to join, your involvement would be based on ways the practice could improve overall, such as putting forward suggestions and acting as a sounding board for future surgery plans. View the leaflet for details and how to join the patient participation group here.